Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ireland!

Tyler and Laura stopped by on their way home from South Africa for about five days.

We flew to Ireland and boy are our arms tired!



From Dublin we took a bus tour into the country.


The ceiling on the bus was super low. This is Tyler saying, "Jess, I'm not a freak show!"


Cool Celtic cross at an old monastery.


And here I thought an Irish weaver was some kind of bird.


No trip to Dublin is complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse. Everything you ever wanted to know about Guinness. And a lot more.


Then it was back to Bath for a short night of sleep before heading to London the next morning. They look pretty chipper for 4:20 am.


Bit o' London sightseeing...


...and then a musical! We Will Rock You is, hands down, the best musical featuring the songs of the legendary band Queen that I've ever seen. It was a very cheesy and very fun show. Bohemian Rhapsody will never be lame.

4 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

Looks like so much fun! Our friend just went to the Guinness place, too, seems cool. I would go nuts to see Queen, awesome.

Unknown said...

so fun!!!!!! i miss ireland. I miss you. I miss it all!

Anonymous said...

It's great to have you back, virtually speaking. I've missed your blog posts, your emails, and your phone calls while you've been traveling with Tyler and Laura!

Now you can, for a few days, get down to business: regular entries into your blog; contacting the mother you miss, and, of course, WRITING!

Me, too.
Mom

Sara Scott said...

Hey when are you coming home! ( I am speaking of Alaska of course!) I think we are looking to try to visit next year.. will you be back then? :)