Thursday, November 01, 2007

Vote for Jess!

The 4th Annual Pumpkin Carving competition has begun!
(and the people rejoiced)


Make sure that you go to the Flower's Blog and vote for the pumpkin* you like best.

*Let's not kid ourselves here, we all know that this is just an annual popularity contest for people who never got voted for homecoming court (Ken excepted). So when I say vote for the pumpkin you like best, what I mean is Vote for Me! Because I'm really nice. And I'm all alone in a new country.

And the pumpkins are really small here and hard to carve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright. you convinced me. not too shabby young padawon. not too shabby indeed.

Unknown said...

did I miss yours? what's it titled?

PS-I also sent the link to the Ellen Degeneres show :)

Sara Scott said...

Where did you get a pumpkin in England!!!?