Saturday, September 08, 2007

Camping in Hope

With our eyes fixed on the future grace that has been promised, believers in Christ reside, or "camp" if you will, in hope throughout our born again lives.

Recently, I was able to not only camp in the state of hope, but also in the town.

Hope, Alaska.

Actually just outside of Hope, but I can't come up with any theological tie-ins with Coeur d'Alene Campground.

We car-camped in Coeur d'Alene on a beautifully overcast night.

And I mean "car-camped" very literally:

Jannell's set-up in the back of her wicked-awsome truck.


Stephen's set-up. I especially like the rifle.


My set-up. I think it was more comfortable than my bed at home.


The campin' crew.


I'm going to miss this place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so the pictures didn't load. boo. hoo. however, on a side note, wonderful blogs as of late. Also have you ever looked under your profile and clicked "Anchorage". it comes up with 1600 other people with blogs in Anchorage. How are we not friends with these like minded people. Also look about four down for a real find. Beards like that DO exist!